Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Soror Martyrum: Today, for the first time, I begin a blog. I never...

 Today, for the first time, I begin a blog. I never thought I would, but my faith is being attacked more and more by the secular world and the blood of the early church martyrs and those martyrs of today need not be forgotten for their witness.  Their blood is the seed of our faith.  I hope to keep their voices alive in my small part of humbly helping to be their voice when other voices drown them out.  I pray that the Holy Spirit guides me and the The Holy Mother Church which Jesus founded by His Death and Resurrection remains a light for all those who are in the darkness of this life. I hope by this small insignificant blog in the world of millions of blogs that the voice of truth touches someone along the way. So...until next time...Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment