Sunday, August 24, 2014

Open Wide The Door

While kneeling in Mass this morning waiting for my turn to enter the aisle to process for Communion I looked at the Tabernacle, as I always do.  But today, I saw this vessel which holds Our Holy Lord quite differently. It was empty, doors WIDE OPEN, the faithful walking toward Him.  Jesus was saying "Come, Come and Receive I have opened my arms for you, look at the crucifix, I now open my doors for you, Come! With this image I was energized, for as I was thinking this I heard all the doors of all the Tabernacles in the world opening up LOUDLY, whoosh, whoosh, whoosh, at every second of every minute all over, never stopping, never ceasing. It happens every day, no matter what.
No matter what evil  visits us and is around us there is the continual WHOOSH!, of the Tabernacle doors opening wide that we may bring it all to Him and He will give us life and light to survive the trials, decisions, persecutions and doubt that we may be living with. 
So next time, you are in a quiet (or noisy) place, close your eyes and feel the wind from the Tabernacle and know that a door is always opening with His love waiting to be received in The Holy Eucharist.
May the Lord Protect All Who Are Living In Fear .....

No comments:

Post a Comment